Hi!

I was eventually able to read carefully the thread and give some thoughts
about it.

@kasey, I had a look to your Gist and it looks really interesting! Some
notes about it:

- I think it would be better to store in the parameter of the Fact's the
increment, and not the state of the application. It looks to me that you
are mixing two concerns, i.e. the state of the applications and the events
that happens to it

- if I'm not mistaken, from you implementation it seems that only Act's
(and not Fact's) can generate new Cmd's. I think that is some applications
there could be the need to react automatically with a new Cmd to some
events that happened

To make everything clearer in my mind, I wrote my own implementation of
something similar to what you did. You can find it here:

https://github.com/marcosh/elm-escqrs/blob/master/EsCqrsMain.elm

It should be just a functional transposition of a standard es/cqrs
architecture (I actually used also es/cqrs jargon), adacted to the Elm
Architecture.

I'd really like to know what you think of it. Let me know if something is
not clear enough