Hi there,
Is there an official list of the browsers that the developers of elm
support? I've found bits of discussions here and there, but nothing
definitive (ie, that will help me introduce elm in a project that has to
work in IE8-11).

Running elm in IE8 clearly doesn't work. A quick try at running various
programs reveals that elm-reactor uses Object.keys, elm-core uses
addEventListener, Platform.js has a misplaced comma at the end of an object
definition. All of those make IE8 drop the JS code.

It's understandable if elm devs would choose not to support old browsers.
But it would be useful to have a statement about it.