Hello,

I'm wondering what is the best solution for my problem,

I have a List of deployments, once the user choses a deployment he will get
more details about it,
the view looks like this:

viewDeploy: String -> Html Msg
viewDeploy deployment =
    li
      [onClick (DeploySelected deployment)] [ text deployment ]

viewDeployments : List String -> Html Msg
viewDeployments deployments =
    ul [] ( List.map viewDeploy deployments )

Now, I want to add a classList to the li that will change its color,
what is the best way to mark that deployment as selected?

Thanks!