Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for the kudos, it's nice that this library is actually useful to
people because I wrote it last year and it sat for a while.

I know you said you solved the problem you were having, I just figured I'd
share a github repository of the prototype work I was doing on a UI Tree
component in case you wanted to compare it to another idea. Again, I wrote
this code a year ago so I don't know if it will be useful to you, but I was
able to get a functioning UI tree that I was happy with.

https://github.com/tomjkidd/elm/tree/master/practice/tree-work

best,
Tom