On Tuesday, November 29, 2016 at 2:45:36 PM UTC, sergii.k...@zalando.de
wrote:

> @Rupert Smith
> Your module for pub/sub looks great! I will be useful for a lot of people
> like me. I think you should publish it.
> Can you add a README or provide few examples how to use it properly?

It can't be published as it is an 'effects' module. There are other posts
on this list detailing the reasons why this is the case. I think it
requires special permission of some kind from the elm devs to publish it.
Part of the reason for this restriction, is so that native code in an
effects module can be fully reviewed and tested for browser compatability
etc. Part of the reason is to maintain control over how the core Elm
language evolves.

In this case there is no native code as it is also a 'pure' effects module.

I think there is a case to be made for a pub/sub message effects module to
become part of the core language though.

For the time being you can install it with elm-github-install, which will
download it directly from GitHub. There is a 0.5.0 version for Elm 0.17,
and just today I pushed a new 1.0.0 version for Elm 0.18.