I submitted an issue
<https://github.com/evancz/url-parser/issues/23#issue-194702768> to
evancz/url-parser but it ended up being human error on my part. However,
I'm making this post because of my closing comment
<https://github.com/evancz/url-parser/issues/23#issuecomment-266169129> on
that issue.

To summarize, I'm using `UrlParser.parseHash` along with `Url.stringParam`
and I can't get that parser to work. After some digging I noticed that
elm-lang/Navigation is providing me a `Location` that doesn't have a search
attribute. Here are two examples.

Navigate to http://localhost:8080*/test?a=b&c=d*
Logging the Location gives me:
{ href = "http://localhost:8080/test?a=b&c=d";, host = "localhost:8080",
hostname = "localhost", protocol = "http:", origin = "http://localhost:8080";
, port_ = "8080", pathname = "/test", search = "?a=b&c=d", hash = "",
username = <internal structure>, password = <internal structure> }

Notice the search attribute as my query string.

Navigate to http://localhost:8080*/#test?a=b&c=d*
Logging the Location gives me:
{ href = "http://localhost:8080/#test?a=b&c=d";, host = "localhost:8080",
hostname = "localhost", protocol = "http:", origin = "http://localhost:8080";
, port_ = "8080", pathname = "/", search = "", hash = "#test?a=b&c=d",
username = <internal structure>, password = <internal structure> }

Notice the search attribute is an empty string and the hash attribute
contains both the hash and the query string

My question to the community.. Is this a bug with elm-lang/Navigation,
evancz/url-parser, or not a bug at all because that's how hashes work and I
have to deal with this manually?