Thanks for the responses.

As a follow up, I want to start using parsePath instead of parseHash so
that I can start using the query string.

A problem I'm noticing is that if I have links in the app with the href
attribute set to "/somePage" the page reloads which is undesirable with it
being a Single Page App.

I have two ideas for solutions.

   1. Use onClick with a Msg instead of href
   2. Set preventDefault to True on all of the links in my application

The first option adds a bunch of extra Msgs I wouldn't otherwise need. The
second option adds a lot of boilerplate and is prone to devs forgetting to
preventDefault.

Is there a better option I'm not thinking of? I want to use parsePath so
that evancz/url-parser can parse my query string parameters, but I don't
want a lot of extra boilerplate to prevent the page from reloading when a
user clicks a link.