> That appears to have much in common with our app. It seems useful to
> compare what people building SPAs are currently doing so here's a rough
> gist of the folder/file structure that we're using
> https://gist.github.com/opsb/d0977bcb30b42302f3f2dc3daf0befec. There's a
> few differences worth pulling out
>
> 1) We have the Store abstraction that I mentioned for data synchronisation
> 2) We have two different top level modules depending on whether or not
> you're logged in (AppState)
> 3) We split our larger pages into sections which function as separate mini
> apps
>
> I've found myself thinking in terms of mini apps a lot lately. Each Page
> and each page Section functions as a separate mini app, notably they don't
> interact with each other, the only communication between them is via data
> in the Store which they all share.

We're using similar approach and are happy as well. One difference might be
that we don't deal with sign-in in SPA itself. We're using
Html.programWithFlags and passing user info to elm on embedding. Some more
info here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/elm-dev/iqErmKHnLDY and
here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/elm-discuss/Lo6bG96zotI