> "just write one monster model" approach

Mark, this is about the third time you've insinuated that my explanation of
how to split things up
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.reddit.com%2Fr%2Felm%2Fcomments%2F5jd2xn%2Fhow_to_structure_elm_with_multiple_models%2Fdbkpgbd%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGok1RfeOErHn0iHaD5FWlnkRGO5Q>
 somehow
amounts to not splitting things up at all. Someone called you out on it
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/elm-discuss/Lo6bG96zotI/8Y0Mu1nxDgAJ>, and
then you switched insults from "ball of mud" to "monster model." If you
genuinely want to have a discussion, it's important not to misrepresent the
other side.

It's also weird to me that you keep responding to my point of "this
approach has worked really well for lots of Elm programmers, in practice,
in real life, already" with "I bet that won't work well in practice, in
real life, based on my experiences in other languages." We're past the
point of theoretical predictions here. The experiment has already been
done, and then replicated successfully many times.

Your comment that "this approach didn't work for us in C++" seems
particularly weird. I'd say there are "a few" differences between Elm and
C++, refactoring experience included. ;)