On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 11:11:07 AM UTC+1, Rupert Smith wrote:

> I am just wondering if I should update all public repositories that I
> maintain to match the latest version of elm-format? Otherwise we have to
> keep turning off elm-format-on-save to make nice diffs.

I suppose the question is, is there a consensus on which version is
considered to be the most 'definitive' for 0.18 code?

Given that that whole thing is pre 1.0 and should be considered alpha, does
it really make sense at this stage to distinguish between 'exp'erimental
and alpha releases? That is, should I just go with 0.7.0-exp as the
canonical formatter? Or do people think that it is better to go with
0.6.1-alpha?