I can confirm that. You just need to use elm-github-package, which allows
you to install Elm packages from the official repository and github. That's
exactly what I'm going in NumElm to be able to write Kernel code,
https://github.com/jscriptcoder/numelm...

I'm really running into lots of walls on this subject. I'd be super happy
if we had TypedArray views in Kernel code.

Currently I'm trying to figure out how to walk a strided Array. Imagine we
have a buffer like this: [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9], with shape [3, 3],
square matrix. Strides for this is [3, 1] --> [1, 2, 3 | 4, 5, 6 | 7, 8,
9]. If I change the stride to [2, 2], then I get [1, 3 | 7, 9] --> 2x2
matrix. I need to implement map and fold functions, and to be able to do
that I need to walk the Array: 1 -> 3 -> 7 -> 9... My functional
programming skills are being challenged here ;-)

Fran