Hi All ....

 I am using HVR 900 wintv card on linux-2.6.26.4.I compiled
"em28xx-new-63cfb1b72ab6" for em28xx drivers installed properly.I have
checked "/sbin/lsusb" which shows "Bus 004 Device 003: ID 2040:6610
Hauppauge" detected.And after "dmesg" It shows

Linux video capture interface: v2.00
em28xx v4l2 driver version 0.0.1 loaded
usbcore: registered new interface driver em28xx
usbcore: deregistering interface driver em28xx
em28xx v4l2 driver version 0.0.1 loaded
usbcore: registered new interface driver em28xx

not more than this which is  supposed to show " em28xx #0: Found Hauppauge
WinTV HVR 900" something like this.But it is not showing any thing.Can any
one give me the reason behind this.Or I am missing any step while installing
drivers.Pleae give me some pointers regading this.

Thanks In Advance..
Freevofc6