Hi  Markus / Steve,
                 I have tried to install tm6000 drivers for my hvr-900
card.But when I am try to compile that tm6000 drivers it compiles all the
drivers except tm6000.... I don't know what is the reson behind this....Do u
know any thing about this..
Steve :- If there is any drivers for 6610(hvr-900) or any development is
going on for  this plese let me know...waiting for your reply..

Thanks In Advance..

Regards,
Rahul G