Hi,

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 5:36 PM, rvf16 <rv...@yahoo.gr> wrote:
Hello to all.

I have a laptop Dell Inspiron E1505 running fedora 6 with a 2.6.22 linux.org
personally compiled kernel.
The tuner i use is a Terratec Cinergy Hybrid T USB XS FM. It has been tested
under Vista and all its features work fine.

Under linux i installed the em28xx-new-b2e841c05e94 driver.
Analog TV and DVB-T work great.
I haven't tested VBI  yet.
FM Radio doesn't work at all.
I have tried out several applications to start the fm radio. None of them
works.
Below lay the output errors :
 gqradio-3f5638e1383d
  #gqradio
    Error talking (ioctl) to /dev/radio, Wrong address
    Radio device control test failed
    Error, radio support missing, or failed to init radio device!
    gqradio: could not connect to socket
    gqradio: No such file or directory
    unable to connect to lirc daemon

wrong permissions?

Markus

Hello.
Could you be more specific?
Which file's permissions should i change and how?
After trying everything i knew out i did everything as root with selinux disabled and still had the same issue.
Thanks.