Am 13.01.2008 um 16:09 schrieb William Xu:

> | export MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET_i386=10.5

You should not try to do that. This setting is meant to make
Emacs.app used only in Mac OS X 10.5 and above, which is not the
basis of development. Try to compile Emacs.app in a more open and
less restrictive environment with any MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET level
*not* higher than 10.4!

--
Greetings

   Pete

Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on
top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of
things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible
concentration.
                                – Donald Knuth