I can confirm this :

nsfont.m: In function ‘nsfont_char_width’:
nsfont.m:481: warning: ‘widthOfString:’ is deprecated (declared at /
System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSFont.h:216)
nsfont.m: In function ‘nsfont_open’:
nsfont.m:726: warning: ‘widthOfString:’ is deprecated (declared at /
System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Headers/NSFont.h:216)
nsfont.m: In function ‘nsfont_draw’:
nsfont.m:907: error: ‘struct glyph_string’ has no member named ‘gidx’
nsfont.m:908: error: ‘struct glyph_string’ has no member named ‘gidx’
nsfont.m:914: error: ‘struct glyph_string’ has no member named ‘gidx’
nsfont.m:1097: error: ‘struct glyph_string’ has no member named ‘gidx’
nsfont.m:1103: error: ‘struct glyph_string’ has no member named ‘gidx’
make[1]: *** [nsfont.o] Error 1
make: *** [src] Error 2

Regards,
Cezar