Hi Piotr

On Jan 9, 2008 12:12 PM, Piotr Zielinski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think iimage-mode (minor mode shipped with emacs) does what you want
>
> http://www.netlaputa.ne.jp/~kose/Emacs/iimage.html

Hey, that's great! How come I never spotted it before?

Only problem seems to be that scrolling doesn't work properly when the
image is bigger than the emacs frame, but I think that this is a
general problem with emacs' display of images

Cheers

Will

--

  Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
  Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia