Hi Nicolas

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 5:35 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <m...@nicolasgoaziou.fr>
wrote:
> For now, I left some code duplication. The issue is, hopefully, fixed,
> however.

It is, thank you!

> I didn't add your ert, but if you provide a patch with
> a "test-org-feed.el" file, I can add it. It would be best to split the
> test into small ones, though, as it seems you're testing multiple things
> at once.

I'm porting test-org-capture.el to test-org-feed.el and found this
issue in org-feed-format-entry: Evaluation of

    (org-feed-format-entry '(:title "success!") "\\\\%h" nil)

with Emacs 24.5 results in "Lisp error: (args-out-of-range #<buffer
*temp*> 4 5)". The Lisp error disappears when single stepping with
Edebug but then org-feed-format-entry returns "\\%h" instead of the
expected "\\success!". To my understanding the problem seems to be
that org-capture-escaped-% messes up the match data which leads to an
empty variable with the name "replacement". I wonder why this problem
is not showing up in org-capture-fill-template too.

Michael