On Thu, 29 Sep 2016, Thomas Alexander Gerds wrote:

[deleted]

anyway, the original problem is not solved yet.
org-babel-current-result-hash is related to the execution of the src
block which is independent of the export process since I have

(setq org-export-babel-evaluate nil).

and the problem that the results are exported in case of ":results code"
persists when I set (setq org-babel-hash-show-time nil)

Follow the advice in the docstring for `org-export-babel-evaluate'. Use `:eval never-export'. Set org-export-babel-evaluate to t.

so, unfortunately my question remains. which function in the export
process interprets the "results code" option?

With org-export-babel-evaluate set to nil, none of the babel functions are run. And none of the export transcoders take account of the header args, AFAICS. So the answer is `none of them'.

Chuck