* Phillip Lord <phillip.l...@russet.org.uk> wrote:
> Karl Voit <devn...@karl-voit.at> writes:
>
>> I got the tipp of creating «~/.emacs.d/elpa/org-30000101/org-pkg.el»
>> with:
>>   (define-package "org" "30000101" "Dummy org mode package" 'nil)
>

> You could probably do something with package-pinned-packages also.

Hm.

I'm not an expert in package.el or package managers in general but
isn't "pinning" something different? I thought that pinning is
"install a package and prevent it from being updated".

Whereas I want to avoid a package to be installed in the first
place.

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github