I discovered accidentally some years ago, when I had been using a popup
help function that I cobbled together myself with a hot key, that
<Prefix>-F1 loads a list of bindings under that prefix.  It's an awesome
feature of GNU/Emacs.

Alan Davis

--
[Fill in the blanks]

The use of corrupt manipulations and blatant rhetorical ploys ...---
outright lying, flagwaving, personal attacks, setting up phony
alternatives, misdirection, jargon-mongering, evading key issues, feigning
disinterested objectivity, willful misunderstanding of other points of
view---suggests that ... lacks both credibility and evidence.

             ---- Edward Tufte (in context of making presentations)