On Mon, Jan 22, 2018, 4:41 AM numbch...@gmail.com <numbch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Does anybody have a perfect solution to use latest source code Org in
> Emacs way?

I've been using a solution that's working perfectly for me. Unfortunately,
the only way is to:

1. Uninstall all the Org installations that you don't want to use (example:
delete the Org Elpa installed version if you plan to use the git cloned
version).
2. Advice a package.el function that never auto-installs Org as dependency.
3. Another advice to never update Org using the package manager (as you
would be managing the updates yourself using git).

Basically the update/dependency-check should not install Org.

A while back, I did a detailed write-up on this setup:
https://scripter.co/building-org-development-version/. With that setup, and
modi/org-version-select set to 'dev, I don't have to worry about other Org
versions getting auto-installed.

> --

Kaushal Modi