On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 11:09 AM numbch...@gmail.com <numbch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for your advice. After your code inspiration. I got an idea. After
> test, it works fine. I try to load `use-package` and `(use-package org :pin
> manaul ..)` ahead of `(package-initialize)`. Half of the problem is solved.
>

> The another half of the problem is that Emacs still will load built-in
> org-mode in lisp/org/. I think I can't solve this problem essentially.
> Because I can't load before Emacs built-in library. Oops.

Org doesn't load automatically.. it autoloads only if you open an Org file
or call an org-loading function. After emacs -Q, if you do M-: (featurep
'org), you will get nil. So the user does get a change to set the load path
as they want before any package gets loaded.

That's way, I tweak the load-path in the :preface section[1] in the org
use-package form. The load-path would be set exactly as I want before org
gets (auto)loaded.

[1]:
https://github.com/kaushalmodi/.emacs.d/blob/master/setup-files/setup-org.el

--