On Fri, Feb 8, 2019, 3:28 AM Jens Lechtenboerger <lech...@wi.uni-muenster.de
wrote:

> - org-reveal [3]: R
> - org-re-reveal [4]: r (conflict with RSS)

I see that org-re-reveal is based off org-reveal. So do you see a use case
where people would `require' both org-reveal and org-re-reveal? If not,
then using the same binding as that of org-reveal should be fine too.

Where could we document the resulting list?

I'm pretty sure there are many more Org backends out there. For example, I
have a little ox-minutes backend that uses the M binding (and overrides the
binding for ox-man, but that's fine for me as I don't use ox-man).

We can start collecting a list of all Org backends on the Worg wiki. That's
a good idea. But doing so in order to not override the binding of some
other backend might not be possible.

I’m thinking of changing org-re-reveal to p (for presentation) or v
> (as occurring letter).

What about R as I suggested above?

  Or C-r?  So far, no back-end uses the
> control key.  Any reasons not to do this?

You could probably use C-<letter>, but one has to ensure that it doesn't
override the inbuilt bindings like C-s (C-c C-e C-s ..). Also, not sure if
that override would actually be effective.