strange. It has always worked fine for me. It turns out in the long run I
don't use it much, C-c C-c does the same thing on check boxes, and speed
commands on headings end up being easier to use for me.  YMMV of course.

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering