stardiviner <numbch...@gmail.com> writes:

> I attached the patch.
>
> I think this feature will be helpful for use who archive web page data usually
> like me. To be more portable, I also added an defcustom option for other
> external command. And use an if condition to detect whether external command
> available, else warning user.

This looks helpful, but I think this should be an add-on rather than
integrated into the org-attach. I'm glad to learn about monolith, but
far fewer users are likely to have it installed than have wget or curl
installed. You might also want to check out org-board, which has similar
functionality:

https://github.com/scallywag/org-board

Best,

Matt