Nicolas, András,

I wanted to pull this example out from oc-biblatex for consideration in oc-csl:

On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 11:45 AM Nicolas Goaziou <m...@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:

> Bibliography is printed using "\printbibliography" command.  Additional
> options may be passed to it through a property list attached to the
> "print_bibliography" keyword.  E.g.,
>
>    #+print_bibliography: :section 2 :heading subbibliography
>
> Values including spaces must be surrounded with double quotes.  If you need
> to use a key multiple times, you can separate its values with commas, but
> without any space in-between:
>
>    #+print_bibliography: :keyword abc,xyz :title "Primary Sources"

This is a great addition for that module, but I'm wondering what to do
with documents written using this in oc-csl.

I don't believe citeproc-el currently supports any of these features,
and it looks like the citeproc-el API doesn't even have an optional
parameter to put details like these.

As a consequence, if one adds an example like the above, so that one
has two print_bibliography lines, one will get two, duplicate
bibliography lists outside of oc-biblatex.

So two questions:

1. Do you have any interest in adding support for this in citeproc-el
at some point András?
2. Is the current behavior acceptable? If not, any better options? I'm
not sure there is, but thought I'd ask anyway. Biblatex users familiar
with this feature might have some ideas on this?

I guess I just want to call your attention to this, in the event you
had any thoughts on if and how to support this going forward.

Bruce