>>> "IR" == Ihor Radchenko <yanta...@gmail.com> writes:

> Uwe Brauer <o...@mat.ucm.es> writes:
>> Here is one of the templates
>> ("mt" "Tutorias Headings"
>> entry (file+headline "~/ALLES/HGs/tex/vorlesungen/Tutorias/tutorias.org"
>> "Tutorials")
>> "* TODO %^{Task} %T : %:from %:subject %^G\n- From :: %:from\n- Subject ::
>> %:subject\n- Date :: %:date\n- Email :: %a\n\n%?\n%i")
>>
>> So I in my gnus message
>>
>> 1. I fire up org-capture
>>
>> 2. I am asked to the Task, I type but then Emacs hangs, and I have
>> to abort the operation. That did not happen with git master
>> 1f78ca45f8d534e51c1e30e9225d1da8b2e50650

> Could you please provide detailed steps how to reproduce starting from
> emacs -Q?

I recovered a working version. For this I downgraded emacs and org mod
and all my lisp packages installed via the emacs package system.

Then I upgraded org to the actual git master/main version. It still worked.

When I upgrade GNU emacs to the actual master, I encountered problems
with some of the packages (I recall having this problem a couple of days
ago) so I needed to upgrade some packages and that triggered the
problem.

So I downgraded to the GNU emacs version from November and the working
emacs package version. Everything is fine.

I need this org functionality now and have to time to fiddle around but I
try to find out the culprit by the end of June.

Regards

Uwe Brauer