iiuc bastien brought up the use of a no export this heading tag as an
alternative to inline tasks.  we have much or all of this capability
in faq.

i was thinking the same thing.  perhaps many use cases could have
inline tasks as siblings below the document heading, and undesired
headers could be just not exported.

i was also wondering if links and/or some type of transclusion could
also obviate inline tasks.  the formerly-inline task would contain a
link to a target above the paragraph.  c-c c-c on that location would
take you back to the task.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com