Sébastien Vauban <wxhgmqzgw...@spammotel.com>
writes:

Hi Sébastien,

> Just to give you feedback, here's a cite from the answer of my
> postmaster about the bad experiences with Courier:
>
>    "Had a search and it appears that courier doesn't support this. The
>    best solution would be to upgrade our mail server to use dovecot."

He is definitively right, and should go the way of the best solution.

For now, I didn't have time to work any further on that workaround, and
on Saturday I'll go on an offline holiday.  So don't hold your breath
for having that worked around quickly.  (On the sly, I hope that this
workaround won't be needed anymore when I come back. ;-))

Bye,
Tassilo