Jean,

Even though I knew about this development at Zotero, It didn't occur
to me that it might help org-Zotero integration.  This is (or will be)
pretty cool, when it happens.

And I see that they already have the beginnings of an alpha release:

http://www.zotero.org/blog/zotero-everywhere-first-look/

Scot