On 4/20/11 10:02 AM, Matt Lundin wrote:
> I believe the only option is to write a skip function that uses
> org-entry-get to get all the tags at point.
I have this in my org-setup and use it to generate agenda views that
skip certain tags, whether that tag is local or inherited.

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (defun mlm-skip-if-bill-pay()
    "Skip entries that are Tagged Bill_Pay taking into account inheritance"
    (let* ((entry-tags (org-get-tags-at (point))))
      (if (member "Bill_Pay" entry-tags)
          (progn (outline-next-heading) (point))
        nil
        )
      )
    )
#+end_src

And then the the custom agenda definiitions where I want to exclude
this, I have:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(org-agenda-skip-function 'mlm-skip-if-bill-pay)
#+end_src