Hi,

Thanks for the new possibility!
It works as described.

I have a few functions based on the org-agenda-buffer-name, which now is no
more available,
as all the agenda buffers are named differently:

..
  (if (get-buffer org-agenda-buffer-name)
..
will no more work.

I hope that the current agenda buffer names pattern will stay as it is.
I will have to hardcode the changed buffer names.

Thanks,
Rainer