Hi,

I've got a small test case which I believe is a bug:

$ cat t1.sql
PRAGMA foreign_keys=OFF;
BEGIN TRANSACTION;
CREATE TABLE t1(id integer,product text);
INSERT INTO "t1" VALUES(1,'apple pie');
INSERT INTO "t1" VALUES(2,'sugar');
COMMIT;
sqlite3 test.sqlite < t1.sql

#+BEGIN_SRC sh
echo "ID|product"
sqlite3 test.sqlite "
  SELECT * from t1;
"
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
| ID | product |     |
|  1 | apple   | pie |
|  2 | sugar   |     |

Why are there three columns exported?  Tested with Org-mode version
8.0.3 (release_8.0.3-114-gab3f45 @ /home/user/org-mode/lisp/) on GNU
Emacs 24.3.50.2 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.6.4) of
2013-05-13 on myhost?

Is it also possible to produce a separator line in the results table?  I
tried a couple of variations, but nothing worked:

echo "|-"
echo "-----+----"
echo "|-----+----|"

I have a couple of csv tables now which are imported with a src block
like this:

#+BEGIN_SRC sqlite :db test.sqlite :exports none :results silent
  PRAGMA foreign_keys=off;
  DROP TABLE IF EXISTS t1;
  CREATE TABLE t1(id INTEGER, product TEXT);
  .import t1.csv t1
#+END_SRC

But it would be really nice to maintain these data in org tables and
convert them on fly maybe just in memory.  I couldn't figure out how to
achieve this.  Has anybody a sample?

--
Best,
Oliver