Hi all,

I had some wierd behaviour with gnuplot source blocks and I'm not sure of
the best way to fix it.

I have gnuplot source blocks that write output files that I insert into the
document using links, as such:

#+begin_src gnuplot :file transInc.eps
    reset
    set encoding utf8
    set output "./fig/transInc.eps"
#+end_src
[[fig/transInc.eps]]

and I have two documents in different directories, say 'a' and 'b' that do
this.
If I go to the first document in folder 'a' and export it to latex and then
go to the second document in folder 'b' and also export it to latex, all
the generated plots end up in 'a'.  It took me a while to work it out, but
this is because only one gnuplot session is started and 'reset' doesn't
reset output.  Killing the gnuplot buffer fixes this, but that is annoying
if I frequently switch back and forth between the documents.

I could use full paths, but that seams like a pain, any other suggestions?

Thanks for the help,
Chris.