Hi,

While searching for mind mapping tools that already had some integration
with orgmode, I found this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93cqGFu3B-g, which shows a simple (but
seemingly powerful) mindmapping tool that integrates well with org.

Unfortunately the link to the code / app is nowhere to be found in the
video description and the video is pretty old. It'd be unfortunate to not
share such an interesting project. I'm very interested in
using/testing/extending it. I'm wondering if the author still lurks around
this mailing list? *ping*

Either way, it's a great idea and someone else (even myself) could get some
inspiration out off it and create something similar (and share!) - I've
been wanting a way to visualize my org files in the form of a mindmap and
keep both representations synced so I could just switch when I wanted, and
this seems to be the gist of it.

Cheers,

-- Marcelo