On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Rainer M Krug <rai...@krugs.de> wrote: > Hi > > I got an error as follow when I tried to export: > > ,---- > | org-babel-exp process R at line 5495... > | Evaluation of this R code-block is disabled. > | user-error: Unable to resolve link "*uLELFit" > `---- > > I thought "OK - I'll search for uLELFit and just fix this link - but I > could do what I wanted, I did not manage to find the link. > > I figured out that I can not search for text in the link.
`org-toggle-link-display' is very helpful here. See  for a discussion of the patch and new behavior. It is perhaps worth considering to change the error message to show the link description (when it exists) rather than the link itself to make it easier to find the bad link. Regards, Jake  http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/90891