Neville Findlater 02-04-15 8.16 shed some illumination on:

>Somehwere in the last few months someone made a statement about 9.2.2 
>breaking something in Emailer.
>I cant remember whether it was scripts or whatever.
>Anyway I have searched my mail but can't find it now.
>
>Can anyone refresh me please?
>
>I am currently running system 9.2.2 and hava few tricky things happening.

Some scripts may break and need updating. Other than that I see no 
problems with 9.2.2, which much better than 9.2.1 (freak version if you 
ask me). I run Emailer both on 9.2.2 and 9.2.2 through Classic in OS X.


Only problem I have is a slowdown problem after running Classic for 3 
days or so. Usually a Classic restart helps all the way. 

Best ((Vibes))


Mikke Bystrom
Web & Idea Developer

Applied Design Intelligence
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to