Hey all,

I've been away for a bit-- so please forgive if this has been addressed: 
One of the lists I subscribe to has this wierd habit of sending many of 
the messages *twice*-- once in plain text, and once in HTML. I get the 
list in digest mode and after reading these posts I have to scroll 
through all the gobledygook to get to the next message (this was less of 
a mroblem in feed mode because I just ignored the second half of the 
email-- but it was choking by mailbox with 60-100 emails a day. Much 
easyer to scan the digests).

So.... I guess I'm looking for an AppleScript solution (Michelle? Are you 
there?). That will replace ALL the text between the <HTML> and </HTML> 
tags w/ nothing and leave the rest of the text as is. Since the message 
always comes through in plain text as well, (i think) I can just strip 
out the whole HTML mess. I think I remember Chris posting about a similar 
script but I don't know if it just took out the code or also took out the 
text w/i the code.

Thanks much,
Katzy

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to