Ira, [EMAIL PROTECTED] said it like this:

>||||| Emailer lives on in Mac OS X Mail

I couldn't disagree more. Also, AFAIK, there is no code and not much if
anything of the interface from Emailer in Mail (unless you count four
letters). So I feel this is statement of yours to be without any real
ground to stand on.

If Emailer is ideal, I find PowerMail to be the closest and GyazMail at
least reminding of Emailers ease of use. What happened with that french
email client? (I forgot the name).

>If I switched to OS X I'd use Mail.... it can do everything that I love 
>about how I use Emailer
OK, I'll bite. Like what? Can it do autologs? Does it have reasonable
view towards many accounts? Is it superstable? I think *not*. On the
contrary there are still serious problems with the package.




___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to