Greetings
Go to MAIL help files. Follow instructions.
The process creates a folder in MAIL called "Import" with sub folders that were the main folders in Emailer.



On Sunday, December 14, 2003, at 10:53 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:


From: Scott Schuckert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat Dec 13, 2003  8:32:09  AM US/Eastern
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Export messages to Apple Mail?


I'm sure someone has answered this before, but I don't read this list consistantly. What's the best way to export MESSAGES from Claris Emailer 2.03 to Apple Mail 1.2.5 (as included with OS X 10.2)?


I've tried the old AppleScripts from Apple (Mail Import 1.05) and get an out of memory message in OS9, or a "can't find alias" message under OS X.

I've already moved the address book; there are about 4900 messages to be moved.

___________________________________________________________________________ To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> or <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>



Reply via email to