Hi,

Just like the other post, I would like to be able to run EMANE on cloud
VMs, and while installing and running EMANE on Ubuntu 16.04 instances work
fine, we can not ssh into the containers.

For other lxc regular containers, we can setup ssh keys and ssh access
policies, but here we seem to be locked out, and can use the regular lxc
commands.
Using the regular lxc commands, we can not see the lxc containers created
by EMANE, nor can we connect to them.
We can infer that they are indeed started, and we can ping them on
10.99.0.x (via the EMANE tutorials).

Can you please provide some details as to how the lxc containers are
configured in EMANE, where their config files and file systems are located
so we configure them to allow us SSH access. Normal lxc containers have
most of their details in the /var/lib/ subfolders, but EMANE seems to use
something else.
Any detail you can provide would be helpful.

Thanks!
Anders