Dear Scott,

On 06/12/2011 00:35, Scott Markel wrote:
We use BioPerl to build EMBOSS command lines in Pipeline Pilot.  After updating
BioPerl to 1.6.9 and EMBOSS to 6.4.0 we noticed a problem.  There are HTML tag
mismatches that BioPerl, via XML::Twig, can't handle and skips.  In
investigating a bit, it looks like there was a change in the acdtable output.

And here are the three sets of tag mismatches in the HTML.  All involve an
opening<th>  and a closing</td>.

Oops. Well spotted. Simple fix in ajax/acd/ajacd.c ... we have a new release due in January when our current funding ends, but will look to release a patch for you.

From the version number, was this mEMBOSS you were using?

regards,

Peter Rice
EMBOSS Team