Hello, dear emc developer community.

The user-manual says about Axis:
> The .ini file setting [DISPLAY]INCREMENTS can be used to override the
> default. Its value can contain decimal numbers (e.g., 0.1000) or
> fractional numbers (e.g., 1/16).

I did that and got:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/frank/emc/emc2.cvs.head.20070107/head/bin/axis", line 2721, in ?
>     root_window.call(widgets.jogspeed._w, "list", "delete", "1", "end")
> AttributeError: Widgets instance has no attribute 'jogspeed'
Changing widgets.jogspeed._w to widgets.jogincr._w fixed the error.
But then I discovered that there is missing some more stuff, because
the jog increments are hard coded into the source. So I decided to fix
this. I have a fully working patch for axis.py to have INCREMENTS in the
[DISPLAY]-section working as described in the manual.

I'd like to commit this to the CVS, but due to the CVS move from
sourceforge to linuxcnc I lost my CVS write access.

Anybody willing to re-give me CVS access?
Whom do I have to send my ssh-key?


Regards
 Frank

-- 

http://www.fjungclaus.de

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys - and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
Emc-developers mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-developers

Reply via email to