2013/6/18 andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>

> On 18 June 2013 04:40, Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > if I type linuxcnc.org in address bar, without www in front, I see this:
> > http://picpaste.com/not-ok-CqbIAJzk.png
> > which does not seem ok as there is a text in russian,
>
> The language you see the page in seems to be related to the language
> you last saw the page in. So, if you follow a link there from a
> Russian user, the page will tend to be in Russian next visit. As an
> experiment, follow this link:
> http://www.linuxcnc.org/index.php/russian/forum/index
> Then close the tab and go to linuxcnc.org, and I think it will come up
> in Russian again by default.

Yes, you probably are right - if I open linuxcnc.org, it will default to
russian for me, so, if I select english version on left side, close the tab
and open linuxcnc.org again, it is in english. I closed the tab and tried
linuxcnc.org again and still in english, so seems like false alarm from me.

> It's a feature.

 Sorry, I do not use any of Apple products, so it is not enough with this
sentence to convince me :)

--
Viesturs

If you can't fix it, you don't own it.