Couple of things.

arc-arc blends are slower than current TP...  current tp does arcspiral
at a peak of 100ipm while the new TP does it at about 70.
So current TP http://imagebin.org/282155 1:19 minutes
New TP http://imagebin.org/282156 1:51 (you can see it does parabolic
blends)

The neat thing is..  If you do a G64P.003 the naive cam detector
converts the short arcs to line segments and you get...

http://imagebin.org/282156  21 seconds

that peaks at almost 400ipm

sam