Arcspiral.ngc now runs at a peak of 400+ipm - only switches to parabolic
blends at the very end of the program (probably where the arcs are not
'tangent' enough).  Awesome!

steve.ngc runs in 7 seconds and seems to slow down down in 2 spots
(switches to parabolic blends..)  Awesome! :)

stellabee1 runs a lot faster but..  When running G64P.005 - I get a
overage around line 44545.

Here is a short example that shows the errror  - if you run the program
farther - it will have a hand full more of these.  says line 23

http://imagebin.org/282452

G20
G0 Z0.0120
G17 G40
G80 G90 G94
S1000 M3
(G04 P3)
G64P.005
F999.0000
G18
F999.0000
G0 X3.0560 Z-0.1065
  X3.0660 Z-0.0958
G2 X3.0800 Y3.3700 Z-0.0853 I-0.0126 K0.0314
G1 X3.0940 Z-0.0824
  X3.1040 Z-0.0889
G3 X3.1160 Y3.3700 Z-0.0814 I0.0122 K-0.0061
G1 X3.1220 Z-0.0830
  X3.1260 Z-0.0824
  X3.1340 Z-0.0735
  X3.1380 Z-0.0745
  X3.1420 Z-0.0791
  X3.1500 Z-0.0941
  X3.1600 Z-0.1020
  X3.1660 Z-0.0990
  X3.1740 Z-0.1000
G3 X3.1880 Y3.3700 Z-0.0922 I0.0188 K-0.0172
G3 X3.1960 Y3.3700 Z-0.0736 I0.0697 K-0.0189
G1 X3.1980 Z-0.0706
M2

Great work!!
sam