Hi
I am busy with a generic i2c component. I2c has some timing related
features and I thought that it would make sense to load the component in
a thread that has a very certain predetermined thread cycle time. This
way it would be very easy to impliment timeing related features. Is it
OK to load one's own thread or is the practise not advised.
P.S. I am testing the code now in a very much slow downed thread in
order for me to see what happens in Halscope. The production thread
could have a time of 1us.

Any thoughts?

--

Regards /Groete