Dear All,

I'm a graduate student at NC State University. I'm working on a research
project to develop a feedback based compiler for CNC machines. This
compiler is proposed to accept StepNC file and directly control CNC machine
via CMC. To make this possible we plan to integrate ISO14649 toolkit and
LinuxCNC by leveraging the fact that LinuxCNC uses CMC internally to
control the CNC machine. This project is proposed to develop a prototype
for milling operations.

I came across a post from 2008, where it is said there is a possibility of
integrating LinuxCNC and ISO14649 toolkit. So I'm just curious whether or
not someone has already integrated LinuxCNC and ISO14649 toolkit. This
would be of great help for my research work.

If it has not been integrated, I need your suggestions on the ways to
integrate LinuxCNC and ISO14649. And also alternate ways to customize
LinuxCNC to accept StepNC file as input instead of G-Code.

Thanks,
Lakshman