On Wednesday 09 October 2019 06:31:09 Nicklas Karlsson wrote:

> Have sometimes also experienced boot problems and today reinstalled a
> computer with Ubunte with boot problem stuck half way thru with
> Debian. Software in both distributions is very similar so it must be
> some small problem. Waiting for start process I have seen but not this
> time.

I'll find out if I can build a 4.14.y-rt kernel today. its hung halfway
booted on a 4.19.y-rt install right now.  My camera battery is fully
charged now, so as soon as I've taken care of my invalid missus, I'll
get a screen shot to see if it rings anybody else's bells.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis